29.11.06

extinct another day (aquarium/undercover conclusion)

64.95 million BC...

okay just when i thought today couldn't get crazier it did... now i don't really feel like going into to much detail here people of the innerweb. don't get me wrong. it's not that i don't want to talk to you or tell you about it... just at the end of my tour as a spy there has been a big twist ending i just didn't see coming...

before i reveal that though heres the quick version of what went down this afternoon...

so the truck with lobey showed up, and we got her loaded into my boat. however before i could set out you'll never guess who showed up...

yeah darth caught back up with me. man i'm sick of this guy's death grasp...

"you couldn't hide forever." he boomed. "now i want that fish. not excuses."

i was hooped simply put. he held me out this time so my tail wouldn't reach him...

he must have noticed the tank in my boat because he hauled me over to it.

seeing lobey in the tank he stopped. i lost the ability to breath... or wait i guess i'd lost that already... all i know is it felt terrible. i'd failed as a superspy, and worse i'd failed lobey... this monster of the dark side had her completely at his mercy, and there was nothing either me or her could do to stop him.

"this will be a day long remembered." he started. suddenly he lifted his other hand. in it was a big metal tube... oh no a light sword!!! he threw me to the side, and raised the cylinder. with a hiss of electricity a great red glow filled the air. he went to swing with that hand, and with his other hand he raised something in front of him...

"it has seen the end of my fish watching list, and will soon see the end of my search." he said bringing the cylinder against a clip board in his other hand.

he then simply made a checkmark on a list... a list of fish... and that was no light sword. rather it was just a light up pen!?!?!

with that he just turned around and walked away... like for good. he just went to the street and hopped into his black car and drove off...

this guy's reputation is way overblown due to the movies... he is just a big evil fish watcher. the aquarium had taken lobey off display the day he was going through to finish off his BC list...

well i guess i'm a better superspy then i thought. one evil villian disposed of, and one fish released... wait i still hadn't released her!!!

getting my boat into the water i took it out into the middle of the habour. this should be good i thought. nice open water. access to the open sea. no evidence of mega predators.

with that i dumped her tank into the water, and she started to swim away into the depths. as per the aquariums instructions i grabbed the underwater telyscope and watched her as she went. she started to look a lot better right away!

after a bit of swimming she reached the bottom where she happily took up residence in a hole.

so with that i succeeded in my mission! i have to put this whole superspy incident on my resume!

getting back to shore though i had another crazy thing happen. i realized i was ON TOP of 65 million BC! as in it's right here in front of me where i type right now people of the innerweb!!!

i'm going to leave you now, and finally get to the goal of my 2 month quest!!!

No comments: