7.4.07

special treat

well people of the world wide web due to all the commotion and craziness of the countdown of doom i've neglected a key promise i made to you guys a while back. i'd hoped to be sure to get a vlog up every 25 posts or so, but if you were paying attention i've gone a few over that with no vlog.

now sadly i still haven't had time in my busy schedule (what with the new job, and figuring out what life in dunedin is REALLY about) to get a vlog done. however the crazy guys at prehistoric insanity (the nice people who make my vlogs possible) have posted the UNOFFICIAL royal tyrrell museum training video. guess who it's about...

that's right... this is the true story of how it was all those years ago i got my job in drumheller!

it is kind of a fitting thing for me to post right now. the museum is no doubt in the midst of gearing up for a new summer, and this will be the first summer in years i haven't been there!

fortuently i don't have time to get sad or homesick about that last fact.

so take a trip back into my past... the year was 2004...











1 comment:

Albertonykus said...

I was laughing all the way through this! Very good advice. I don't know why the Royal Tyrell rejected it!