12.11.08

meme and me (get the pun?)

glendon over at the flying trilobite has tagged me in a internet meme. the me meme, which sounds like i just want to talk about myself when said aloud. anyways here's what i have to do:

1. Take a picture of yourself right now.
2. Don't change your clothes, don't
fix your hair...just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.

okay well here it is. not that i can change my clothes (i only own the one staff shirt) or fix my hair (on account of not having any).

its a pretty unfair task if you ask me. making a tyrannosaur rex take his own picture... what with my tiny as arms!!!

that's as good a picture of myself as i'm capable of taking...

4 comments:

Jason said...

My what sharp teeth you have...sorry Traum, couldn't resist. :)

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

sexy smile Traum!

LOL

Glendon Mellow said...

I like that you're smiling.

Thanks for playing, Traumador!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! My what a big mouth you have...sorry Traum. Couldn't resist havin' a little fun.:)

Seriously that's a good look for you. Hey,don't eat me this is what I do with my friends. (Considering, I'm no hadrosaur)LOL!!!