fossil of the weekend! #15

the skull of the placoderm (armoured fish) dunkleosteus at the royal tyrrell museum.


Sean Craven said...

Dunkleosteus ranks very, very high on the list of animals to whom I'd like to be able to feed people.


Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

What a horribly cute fishie!

Raptor Lewis said...

Cool, buddy! The Natural History Museum at Union Terminal in Cincinatti, Ohio has a specimen of that fish.

BTW-WHy'd you stop following my blog? Is it because you thought I quit? Well, I didn't! I was busy with Homework and stuff those few days.

carmen said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.