8.9.09

i'm mentioned in a magazine!

the guy's over at Prehistoric Insanity were recently interviewed about everything to do with ART Evolved by the geology themed EARTH magazine. in the course of the article i (among many other coll bloggers) get a mention. this is monumental, as it is the first time the tyrannosaur chronicles has ever been mentioned in print!!!

EARTH magazine has been nice enough to put the story up on their website (as the featured story no less!) so you can now check out the article online...

3 comments:

Sean Craven said...

Mentioned and quoted!

Anonymous said...

Being the 4th Blogger to mention this, I still say Congratulations!! I HAVE read the article, Traum, and I must say that you and EVERY contributor at Art Evolved, earned it!!! :D I'm SO proud of you guys!!!

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

Yeah! I just read the article and I liked it! Congrats guys!