1.10.09

a science blog post contest

the good gentlemen of deep sea news have asked me to help promote a big evolutionary science event.
the national evolutionary synthesis center (NESCENT) is organizing a big conference on "explor[ing] science on the web". it takes place on January 15-17 2010, but the huge news is that they are holding a contest in which 2 winners will get funding ($750) to attend this conference!

all you have to do is write a blog post (750-1500 words) on a evolutionary science paper or research that went down this year. they also want a tiny mention of the contest somewhere in there.
`

good luck to you all!

2 comments:

Dinorider d'Andoandor said...

cool idea!

It's always good to promote critical research.

Anonymous said...

As awesome as it sounds, I'm afraid I have too much on my plate to contribute to another contest.

Darn! Well...I guess I'll think about it! :P

Thanks for the news, anyway, Traum!